Advanced Information Systems Interoperability
- Class 30
- Practice 30
- Independent work 120
Advanced Information Systems Interoperability
Lecturers and associates
Application of scientific and engineering methods to design corporate customers services. Understanding the automation of business processes by using the service oriented architecture and event-driven Architecture. Mastering methods of analysis of business processes focused on construction services, as well as designing services based on business processes. Understanding the choreography and orchestration of services and mastering design patterns for service oriented architecture services and event driven architecture. Understanding the concept of enterprise service bus and its connection with service oriented architecture. Understanding business process management and available integration with other systems. System of services and introducing measures for improvements.
Information systems integration types. Designing of service oriented architecture. Introduction to Spring framework. Spring MVC and Hibernate. Implementation example of Java web application designed by service oriented application approach. Designing the service oriented architecture. Information system integration design patterns with enterprise service bus. Mule enterprise service bus connectors. Data processing with Mule enterprise service bus. Mule enterprise service bus components and usage patterns. Mule enterprise service bus error handling, tarnsactions and security. Information system integration using Spring, Mule enterprise service bus and Active MQ. Business process management koncepts and principles. Business process modelling with BPMN 2.0. Integration of jBPM system with other technologies.
Do More with SOA Integration: Best of Packt, Packt Publishing, više autora, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-84968-572-6
Open Source SOA, Jef Davies, Manning Publications, 2009, ISBN: 978-1-933988-54-2
Mule in Action, Second Edition, Manning Publications, several authors, 2014, ISBN: 9781617290824
ActiveMQ in Action, Manning Publications, više autora, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-933988-94-8
jBPM6 Developer Guide, Packt Publishing, M. N. De Maio, 2014, ISBN: 978-1783286614
Kafka: The Definitive Guide: Real-time data and stream processing at scale, N. Narkhede, G. Shapira, T. Palino, 2017, ISBN: 978-1491936160
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL FoundationAndroid™ ATC
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Software Engineering)
Minimal learning outcomes
- Assess the justification of the use of certain information system architecture.
- Select a suitable pattern of integration of different information systems.
- Assess the justification for the introduction of new services in the case of implementation of web services using the program framework.
- Determine how to configure the selected service bus.
- Select the appropriate way to configure the selected message broker to work with the selected service bus.
- Analyze how to configure the security properties of the selected service bus.
- Analyze the options for integration of BPM systems with other information systems.
- Suggest a suitable way to integrate BPM systems with other information systems.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Implement one of the most common architectures on a specific application implementation example.
- Implement one of the most common integration patterns on a specific application example.
- Implement a web service using a software framework on a specific application.
- Configure a specific service bus connector.
- Configure a specific message broker on the example of a service bus implementation.
- Configure security aspects of the service bus.
- Design a business process that will be suitable for integration with other information systems.
- Implement integration components of BPM systems to connect with other information systems.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.