- Class 30
- Practice 30
- Independent work 45
Lecturers and associates
Main goal of this course is to understand eBusiness concepts as part of modern organizational behavior which include information and IT technology. Course explain technology aspects while also evaluate business and managerial approach. Course focus is to analyze eBusiness models in practice, to explore business and technology basis for eBusiness organizational models and to question competitiveness and tenable of those concepts.
Understanding of eBusiness concepts, organizational models based on eBusiness in practice (use cases). Students will have to process and present a case by their own choice, conduct a discussion and write a paper in a form of article.
Turban E., King D., Lee J., Liang P., Turban D.; ELECTRONIC COMMERCE 2010 A Managerial Perspective, Pearson, 2010
D.Chaffey, : E-BUSINESS AND E-COMMERCE MANAGEMENT, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2009
Turban E., King D., Lee J., Liang P., Turban D.; ELECTRONIC COMMERCE 2010 Business, Technology, Society, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2010
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL FoundationAndroid™ ATC
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Software Engineering)
Minimal learning outcomes
- Describe the features of the concept of e-commerce, the old and the new economy and the principle of action that have been changed by mass application of Internet technology.
- To describe the characteristics of macro and micro environment of e-business. Understand the impact and the ways that the country has and its electronic administration. Identify the main characteristics of the business models and ways of e-Business.
- Identify and explain the concepts of e-business in marketing and customer relationship.
- Identify and explain the best ways to apply information technology and systems in the corporate e-business Systems.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Actively recognize the benefits of the new economy to identify the changes that have occurred mass application of Internet technology and to the principles of Web 2.0 technologies have changed the former business model on specific public business examples.
- Explain ways to influence and use of existing macro and micro environment of concrete examples of e-business. Explain the benefits of using an appropriate model of e-business and identify the basic factors of its success and competitiveness. To explain the influence of the state and the electronic administration on the development of electronic commerce.
- Select and explain the most successful application of e-business practices in marketing and customer relationship on the publicly available examples.
- Select and explain the most successful practice implementation, management and application of information technologies and systems in the corporate systems of electronic business on the publicly available examples of Croatian and international practices.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.