Management of Innovation
- Class 15
- Practice 30
- Independent work 120
Management of Innovation
Lecturers and associates
To explain the concept of innovation management and to get the students acquainted with innovation management methods. This is to be achieved by explaining the basis of innovation (in theory and practice), the purpose of innovation in various environments, both positive and negative influence of its surroundings on innovation, various aspects of innovation and methods used in innovation management.
Introduction to innovation management, Encouraging innovation, Innovation management within an organisation, Economics and the wider context of innovation, Market acceptance, alliances and networks, Managing knowledge and intellectual property, Managing research and development and RandD projects, Open innovation and transfer of technology, New product, brand and packaging development, Innovative services development, Innovation in ICT
1. Trott P: Innovation Management and New Product Development (5th Edition), Prentice Hall, 2012
1. Drucker PF: Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Kindle Edition, 1985
2. Govindarajan V: The Other Side of Innovation: Solving the Execution Challenge, Harvard Business Review Press, 2010
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL FoundationAndroid™ ATC
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Software Engineering)
Minimal learning outcomes
- Determine the characteristics and effects of innovation.
- Compare the types of innovation and related activities.
- Evaluate the knowledge within an organization.
- Justify the validity and impact of undertaken activities on innovation.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Support and promote innovation through its activities (in accordance with possibilities).
- Assess the correlation betweem innovation and economic system.
- Choose the optimal way to use the knowledge of an organization.
- Assess the activities necessary to achieve desired results for an innovation.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.