- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 21 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Systems Engineers are the second most sought-after group of IT experts in Croatia. Should you choose to embark on this career, there is a demanding and challenging multidisciplinary profession waiting for you.
The course program is a perfect choice if you love to think outside the box, come up with solutions to complex problems or simply to create order out of chaos (or is it the other way around).
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll know everything there is to know about your favorite field of systems engineering. You’ll be able to plan and implement IT solutions and systems that ensure business continuity, manage complex computer networks and manage identity and privacy protection.
You’ll have the answer to all queries from big and small clients.
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ects points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL FoundationCisco CCNP
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Systems Engineering)
Did you know that over the past 10 years software engineers are the second most sought-after group of IT professionals in Croatia? Choose a dynamic and interesting career for which demand will grow in the future.
During the course you will have the possibility to learn and obtain internationally recognized certificates and you’ll also get a Dreamspark Premium subscription to over 160 Microsoft products.
Plan your life
Our partners and employers are constantly on the lookout for talented students. We are here to connect you with them and to kick start your career while you are still studying. Our Career Center is there to answer all you questions.
Algebra has been assessed as the best professional studies program in Croatia. Don’t settle for second best when your future is at stake!
What are the takeaways from the graduate Computer Engineering program?
Graduate studies allow you to further perfect your know-how of your favorite field. We’ll transfer the latest industry trends, insights and skills that employers demand onto to you. Here is a snapshot of some of them:
The graduate course program has been conceived based on recommendations from the European SOCRATES network and satisfies the criteria based on ASIIN accreditation agency recommendations, which are applicable in the field of computer engineering.Lecture Plan
- Development of Complex Computer Networks
Master all phases from planning and building, to maintenance of complex computer networks based on fiber optics, cable and WLAN communication types.
- Analysis of Business Requests
Strengthen your business request analysis skills and learn to identify problems and most importantly how to solve them.
- Computer Forensics
Become a true computer security expert in a corporate environment utilizing computer forensic methods.
- Systems Architecture Analysis
Learn how to appreciate modern operational systems and virtual surroundings utilizing various methods.
- Prevention of Security Threats
Find out how to set up an internal organizational unit for analysis and prevention of security threats within IT systems.
- GIS Systems
Learn how the concept of geoinformational systems works and how they are implemented in IT infrastructure that supports GIS systems.
- Identity Management
This is a very important element in protecting access to key resources and infrastructure. You’ll know how to manage user identities and assess their effectiveness.
- Best Practice
Learn how to deliver innovative solutions through utilizing critical analysis and understanding of current trends and know-how.
We’ve ensured a work placement for you during the duration of your course with one of our partner employers. Their number keeps increasing every year so as to ensure the best possible platform for your career development.
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Computer Networks Specialist
- Zadaci uključuju planiranje, projektiranje, implementaciju, administriranje i održavanje računalnih mrežnih sustava.Duties include planning, design, implementation, administration and maintenance of computer networks system.
- Systems Administrator
- ‘Sysadmin’ maintains computer systems, especially those with multiple clients such as servers and also knows a thing or two about computer databases.
- Engineer for Implementation of E-business Systems
- You’ll be working on implementation of business information systems and systems support for business decision making.
- Security Incidents Manager
- You’ll be setting up internal organizational structures and procedures for the implementation of IT security policies.
- Systems Support Manager
- A wide array of duties and responsibilities connected with effective and stable systems operations awaits you.
Become a digital detective and part of a modern science that pursues digital clues, gathers evidence and solves the most complex cybercrime. This is a very exciting branch of digital forensics, focused on finding evidence stored in digital formats. After we acquaint ourselves with the basics, we’ll also lock horns with the definition and specifics of digital evidence and study modern methods and tools that computer forensics uses. We’ll also touch upon cybercrime and digital evidence in the context of differentiating between preventative and classical digital forensics.See more
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.