Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
Systems Engineers are the second most sought-after group of IT experts in Croatia. Should you choose to embark on this career, there is a demanding and challenging multidisciplinary profession waiting for you.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
The course program is a perfect choice if you love to think outside the box, come up with solutions to complex problems or simply to create order out of chaos (or is it the other way around).
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll know everything there is to know about your favorite field of systems engineering. You’ll be able to plan and implement IT solutions and systems that ensure business continuity, manage complex computer networks and manage identity and privacy protection.
You’ll have the answer to all queries from big and small clients.Student guide
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Computer Networks Specialist
- Zadaci uključuju planiranje, projektiranje, implementaciju, administriranje i održavanje računalnih mrežnih sustava.Duties include planning, design, implementation, administration and maintenance of computer networks system.
- Systems Administrator
- ‘Sysadmin’ maintains computer systems, especially those with multiple clients such as servers and also knows a thing or two about computer databases.
- Engineer for Implementation of E-business Systems
- You’ll be working on implementation of business information systems and systems support for business decision making.
- Security Incidents Manager
- You’ll be setting up internal organizational structures and procedures for the implementation of IT security policies.
- Systems Support Manager
- A wide array of duties and responsibilities connected with effective and stable systems operations awaits you.
Become a digital detective and part of a modern science that pursues digital clues, gathers evidence and solves the most complex cybercrime. This is a very exciting branch of digital forensics, focused on finding evidence stored in digital formats. After we acquaint ourselves with the basics, we’ll also lock horns with the definition and specifics of digital evidence and study modern methods and tools that computer forensics uses. We’ll also touch upon cybercrime and digital evidence in the context of differentiating between preventative and classical digital forensics.See more