Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
The 3D Modeling program equips you with the knowledge needed to become a contemporary artist ready to work in the film, television and computer games industries. You will acquire fundamental skills of drawing and visual thinking and gain an understanding of composition, visual space, color and lighting.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
On top of this traditional knowledge base, you will acquire the knowledge of digital sculpture, 3D visualization, animation and digital design. During your studies, you will unlock your creative potential in modern technology by creating realistic and imaginary characters and objects in line with emerging trends in real business environments. Throughout the three-year program, you will learn to express yourself and create in a virtual world, and have a chance to prepare a portfolio that will be a stepping stone to your further career.
We will prepare you to become an expert in creating various aspects of virtual worlds. From conceptualizing characters, objects and environments, to specialized animation and visualization 3D modeling using the latest technology, you will learn to create in a virtual environment, and use your creations in a variety of real and virtual scenarios. Depending on your preferences, you will be able to further specialize in concept art, digital sculpture and 3D shaping, animation, film and video, as well creative process analysis and artistic direction.Student guide
EXAMPLES OF JOBS WE ARE PREPARING YOU FOR:
- DIGITAL DESIGNER
- A true master Art Director or Designer is a multitasking genius that juggles between marketing, visual communications, arts and applied arts and has a strong insight into newest digital trends. The profession is highly in demand and real experts are had to come by.
- 3D MODELS AND FORMS DESIGNER
- Every 3D design project needs a designer to shape a premium product using creative ideas, a user-friendly interface and quality content. Needless to say this profession is extremely sought after and considered a career of the future.
- 3D ANIMATOR
- In the digital world, it is important to make compelling animation movements, know about timing transitions and identify potential mistakes. Working with character movements, body language, and acting on your own characters is something you know well, and you will learn how to make that content attractive, organic, and fun to use and consume.
- CREATIVE PROJECTS MANAGER
- Creatives are not easy to handle, especially in the digital world. They may have great ideas but often lack business sense. You will learn how make the best of both worlds – how to get the most out of the creatives and how to sell the product in the real world.
This course will teach you to map the faces of your virtual characters in order to give them emotion. You will learn the basics of acting and carefully timed and planned gestures to achieve a higher professional level of animation and make the animated characters more understandable. You will learn about the professional standard methodology currently in use and the principles of creating animations of character movement, body language and acting using your own characters.See more