Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study programme, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 quality assurance system in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 25 years
- Institutional exchange agreements with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Professional Bachelor Study Programme Marketing Communications Design
Learning outcomes at the programme level
GENERAL LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Create their own visual communications solutions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the field and methodologies of visual composition, perspective, space, boundaries, shapes, tone, color, golden reels and various influences from the art history
- Design and contemplate compositional elements (line, point, circle, square) and elements of visual formative language (illustrations, drawings, typography, photographs)
- Meaningful use of the basic methods of marketing communications, creative linguistic expression and the use of visual communications strategies in the creative industries
- Create the concept of portraits, figures, nude art and objects reflecting good understanding of the methodology of visual design using different art mediums based on design theory and conceptual visual method
- Evaluate and analyze complex field-specific problems by using fundamental marketing concepts, marketing communications psychology and consumer behavior
- Analyze various marketing communications material, strategies and portfolio, ways of collecting and processing material created according to the client’s request and, consequently, deduce different modes of conceptualization and creation of their own material
SPECIFIC LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Propose innovative solutions in the field of visual communications design through critical analysis and evaluation of current field-specific knowledge, models and solutions, using “best practice solutions” and well-known and modified visual problems
- Create, process and deliver visual design elements from different environments and media (mockup, illustration, photography, etc.) and incorporate them into a finished presentation material.
- Create individual typographic solutions based on thorough understanding of the methodology and rules of typography and skilful manipulation of means of expression in design, generally aimed at a specific marketing task
- Analyze and then synthesize knowledge and know-how so that they can also be applied in planning, design and implementation as a part of the process of marketing communications design by using domestic and foreign sources of knowledge
- Create portfolio elements and their own brand for (self) promotion, communicate their own creative content to the market
- Analyze the creative brief according to art direction’s techniques and methods in marketing communication by using default elements of visual design
- Apply psychological impact of light and color to various forms of visual expression from illustration and photography to video and multimedia content production to improve the readability, information transfer and links between elements
- Run a meaningful visual project from the beginning of the concept design to the final production and post-production phase on various multimedia platforms
- Plan and anticipate the elements of the user interface through the functioning mechanism of the content structure and define appropriate standardization procedures according to the Internet environment platforms
- Identify the causalities and complexities of visual product design and apply them to the digital content by using different approach and innovative considerations for marketing communications
Learn all about the study programme
The future is not set in stone. Your effort, passion and perseverance are keys to success. Our career center can help you to best invest your time and decide which career is perfect for you.
This is a part of your life in which you invest in yourself and grow as a person. We wish to give you more than just premium education. After all, student days should be about more than just sitting in a classroom.