- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 21 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Take an important step toward your future in the world of digital marketing with a diploma from Algebra University College. It will open many doors, in Croatia and abroad.
Digital marketing is fast becoming one of the most sought-after fields of Information Technology meaning that this degree is likely to shorten your job search significantly.
In essence, this is the future of marketing, the most fun and creative work in the field of business today.
Embark on a journey and book a first class ticket on the road to an interesting, dynamic and fulfilling career.
Upon receiving our diploma you’re bound to be a true guru of digital marketing on operational and tactical level. You’ll master all the ins and outs of the immensely popular digital channels and discover all the known and hidden tricks of the trade from leading experts.
Strategic level of studies awaits you in the graduate program.
Did you know that digital marketing professionals are very sought-after in Croatia and abroad? Choose an interesting and dynamic career for which demand will only grow in the future.
During the course you will have the possibility to learn and obtain internationally recognized certificates and you’ll also get a Dreamspark Premium subscription to over 160 Microsoft products.
Plan your life
Our partners and employers are constantly on the lookout for talented students. We are here to connect you with them and to kick start your career while you are still studying. Our Career Center is there to answer all you questions.
Algebra has been assessed as the best professional studies program in Croatia. Don’t settle for second best when your future is at stake!
What are the takeaways from the digital marketing course?
The three-year undergraduate digital marketing course aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge to prepare you for a career in the real world, whether at home or abroad. Here is a snapshot of what you’ll be studying:
The course syllabus includes 30 subjects and two compulsory practical projects in cooperation with employers who will facilitate work placement/internships for our students. This includes the project, which acts as the final assessment.Lecture Plan
- Consumer Psychology and Behavior in Real and Digital World
Human behavior is comprised of different patterns that factor into the decision making process. Learn how to help the consumer make an everyday decision that fits your goals.
- Creativity and Concepts of Creative Communications
Enter the world of communication and get to know its verbal and non-verbal channels. Your creativity and understanding of marketing, consumer psychology and market segmentation will come to the forefront.
- Digital Tools for Strategic Management of Digital Campaigns
Learn to use business tools for tracking and creating campaigns. Find out about reporting, analyses and synergy strategy as well as channel based campaign overview.
- Secrets of the User Interface
Understand how a functioning UI can make the end user’s life simpler and how to make the world of Internet a better place.
- Global Trends in Digital Marketing
Our program follows global trends and will make you “real world” ready. You will make two large projects for companies or marketing agencies before graduation.
- Sales and Marketing Techniques in Digital Media
Understanding of marketing in its modern-day format.
- Managing Digital Projects
Master the rules of the game and try yourself in app and content development for internet and mobile devices.
- Market Research
Hone your skills and familiarize yourself with all online tools for market research.
- Managing Marketing Campaigns:
Learn how to effectively connect marketing material with users via social media, advertising networks and search engines.
- Security, Legal and Ethical Aspects of Digital Marekting Projects
We’re often tempted to cross-over into the ‘dark side’ and utilize shady underhand methods. Learn how not to overstep the boundary and still get through to the end user.
We’ve ensured a work placement for you during the duration of your course with one of our partner employers. Their number keeps increasing every year so as to ensure the best possible platform for your career development.
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Expert for social media
- The number of SMEs who are realizing how important social media management is for their business is growing rapidly.
- Expert in online public relations
- This professional’s skill set can literally influence the fate of a business.
- Online/virtual business manager
- With more businesses migrating to the virtual world, so does the need for a professional manager grow with it.
- Web based project manager
- Every project requires a responsible and conscientious person who knows all the project development phases like the back of their hand. They need you!
- Expert for digital communications
- Professionals with this acquired skill set are in high demand in major international companies.
What drives them? How do they think? What do they desire most? If it wasn’t for consumers, there wouldn’t be any marketing (or maybe it's vice-versa?) This interesting subject explains how to entice and capture the interest of the consumer, anticipate their questions, objections and ultimately convince them to undertake the purchase.See more
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.