Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study programme, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 quality assurance system in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 24 years
- Institutional exchange agreements with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Take an important step toward your future in the world of digital marketing with a diploma from Algebra University College. It will open many doors, in Croatia and abroad.
Digital marketing is fast becoming one of the most sought-after fields of Information Technology meaning that this degree is likely to shorten your job search significantly.
In essence, this is the future of marketing, the most fun and creative work in the field of business today.
Embark on a journey and book a first class ticket on the road to an interesting, dynamic and fulfilling career.
Upon receiving our diploma you’re bound to be a true guru of digital marketing on operational and tactical level. You’ll master all the ins and outs of the immensely popular digital channels and discover all the known and hidden tricks of the trade from leading experts.
Strategic level of studies awaits you in the graduate programme.Student guide
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Expert for social media
- The number of SMEs who are realizing how important social media management is for their business is growing rapidly.
- Expert in online public relations
- This professional’s skill set can literally influence the fate of a business.
- Online/virtual business manager
- With more businesses migrating to the virtual world, so does the need for a professional manager grow with it.
- Web based project manager
- Every project requires a responsible and conscientious person who knows all the project development phases like the back of their hand. They need you!
- Expert for digital communications
- Professionals with this acquired skill set are in high demand in major international companies.
What drives them? How do they think? What do they desire most? If it wasn’t for consumers, there wouldn’t be any marketing (or maybe it's vice-versa?) This interesting subject explains how to entice and capture the interest of the consumer, anticipate their questions, objections and ultimately convince them to undertake the purchase.See more