- Class 30
- Practice 30
- Independent work 90
Standards in internet technology application
Lecturers and associates
This is the central module in the study program and represents the basis for other modules in the field of web programming that students enrol in in the coming semesters. Acquired skills significantly contribute to the professional development of students in related professional fields.
The final evaluation is based on individual projects in which students create a static website according to the given specifications.
Students will learn:
• basics of web content development for the purpose of acquiring advanced skills necessary for competitiveness on the labor market
• structure the HTML document
• apply the style language CSS
• create responsive and visually attractive web applications
• convert website specifications into static web solutions.
Minimal learning outcomes
- Create the website structure according to a detailed specification.
- Stylistically adjust the display of the website.
- Structure the presentation of the web page using client scripting.
- Apply standard client scripting libraries to manage website structure.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Create the structure of the website using appropriate HTML elements according to a detailed specification.
- Stylistically adjust the display of the website using transitions and transformations of the CSS style language to achieve a rich visual experience.
- Structure the presentation of the web page using external client scripting libraries.
- Apply standard client scripting libraries to manage website structure and responsiveness.