- Class 30
- Practice 30
- Independent work 60
Starting entrepreneurial ventures
Lecturers and associates
The aim of this module is to acquaint students with the process of starting entrepreneurial ventures, recognizing business opportunities, forming a business idea, acting on the market and achieving entrepreneurial results in a team environment. The focus of the module is entrepreneurial activity in the field of computer game development.
This module is a mandatory part of the study program and provides a foundation for launching competitive entrepreneurial ventures in the computer game industry. The skills acquired in this module will significantly contribute to the development of the student as a professional in the respective fields.
The knowledge check of the module is based on solving a series of small practical tasks and on individual student projects.
Students will learn:
• compare the forms of entrepreneurial ventures
• comment on different business models
• present the specifics of certain forms of market competition
• identify business opportunities
• create a business plan
• analyze the forms of financing entrepreneurial ventures
• comment on the models for placing products and services on the market.
1. Ries, E. (2013) Lean startup: kako današnji poduzetnici koriste neprestanu inovativnost za stvaranje u potpunosti uspješnih poslova. Zagreb: MATE.
Minimal learning outcomes
- Analyze market competitive business ideas.
- Identify competing companies and their products.
- Recognize key technological and business trends.
- Analyze different sources of financing.
- Comment on different business models.
- Present the elements of the business plan. Create an appropriate business plan.
- Compare models of product placement on the market.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Come up with market competitive business ideas.
- Analyze competing companies and their products.
- Comment on key technological and business trends.
- Choose adequate sources of financing.
- Design appropriate business models.
- Create an appropriate business plan.
- Choose an adequate model for placing products and services on the market.