Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study programme, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 quality assurance system in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 25 years
- Institutional exchange agreements with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Thank you for your interest in applying to Algebra University College study programmes. Unfortunately, this study programme is no longer available. Learn more about our NEW Professional Bachelor Study Programme in Multimedia Production or have a look at our other Professional Bachelor Study Programmes.
If your passion lies in discovering new technologies and if you dream of an exciting career during which you’ll develop and apply the latest in cutting-edge solutions in a creative way, then the Multimedia Computing study programme is the right option for you.
During the course you will be acquainted and ushered into the world of digital content creation with 2D and 3D animation, audio and video material. We will teach you how to develop web pages and how to design user interfaces.
Upon obtaining our diploma you’ll know how to incorporate media technologies into every project and how master best practices in creating multimedia content.
You’re bound to become a user-focused design guru and will be ready to meet all the challenges of this dynamic career in Croatia and abroad.Student guide
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Engineer for development of 3D models, animation and visualization
- True experts in this field are hard to come by and are very sought-after.
- Manager for multimedia projects
- Become a leader of a multidisciplinary team and manage project execution.
- Web designer
- Every web design project needs a UI designer and other roles with skills and knowledge we will transfer to you.
- Expert on digital and audio mastering
- The quality of the final end product will rest on your shoulders.
Project development of video games
This course is meant for all those who wish to try their luck in developing video games. We’ll work through challenges that await you from the project inception and all the way to delivery of the final product ready to be uploaded to the virtual shelves of Steam, GOG or Google Play store. We’ll brainstorm ideas for solutions, come up with realistic goals for the game, implement various mechanics and touch upon demographics issues and monetization means.See more