Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study programme, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 quality assurance system in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 25 years
- Institutional exchange agreements with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Learning outcomes related to multimedia production:
- LO1: Recognize and elaborate different concepts of information design by applying principles and tools according to medium, channel and platform.
- LO2: Analyse needs, consider factors and anticipate challenges through the development phase of planning and pre-production
- LO3: Know the settings, trends and technological capabilities of equipment for creating multimedia content
- LO4: Know effective communication through media and channels, creating a creative story in the required form and body of work
- LO5: Know and develop prototypes of multimedia interactivity, narrative and content immersion.
- LO6: Construct ergonomic and functional interfaces, comparing them with existing ones, valorising trends and established ways of use
- LO7: Identify the main development guidelines of interactive web solutions and construct adequate prototypes
- LO8: Build web systems using adequate programming, presentation and stylistic languages and their solutions.
- LO9: Develop and upgrade web systems using a variety of development, testing and deployment environments.
- LO10: Know and use modern techniques of creating and processing sound and use adequate devices and tools to optimize the process
- LO11: Integrate sound, sound effects and narration within a video and multimedia solution
- LO12: Apply the legalities of creating photographic and video content in controlled and uncontrolled conditions
- LO13: Analyse real appearances of light and recreate them through adequate use of lighting, studio equipment, uncontrolled lighting and photo and video camera settings
- LO14: Evaluate and create graphic elements of communication through vector and raster applications
- LO15: Know and manage the process of video production and the use of modern hardware and software solutions for flexible and optimized work
- LO16: Apply and elaborate video processing and post-production solutions to achieve the desired look and effect
- LO17: Synthesize knowledge from audio-video production in the form of creating a production system for events, projects and continuous creation of multimedia content.
- LO18: Build multimedia systems by analysing business requirements through the best practical solutions
General learning outcomes
- LO19: Recognize and interpret applicable media theories and agreements with multimedia content, in practice
- LO20: Design innovative solutions or/and innovative adaptations of current solutions so that created media content and information can be presented in a more creative way while meeting user expectations.
- LO21: Use research methods as well as active analyses and implement the obtained conclusions through the requirements of clients, users and multimedia solutions
- LO22: Adapt existing and create new business solutions and opportunities through a refreshed approach to presentation and visual problem solving
- LO23: Plan and lead projects, and creatively manage project micro-processes from users to team members, developing ideas, concepts and communication
- LO24: Independently manage relationships with other team members, recognizing possible sources of misunderstanding and conflict, and proactively and effectively acting to suppress them
- LO25: Valorise project priorities and adequately implement their implementation through the prism of the effect of results, profitability and time consumption
- LO26: Evaluate a creative and entrepreneurial idea through implementation into a business and organizational plan along with a financing plan
- LO27: Independently organize the way to upgrade your own knowledge, either through practical experience or through verification of knowledge through certification exams
Learn all about the study programme
The future is not set in stone. Your effort, passion and perseverance are keys to success. Our career center can help you to best invest your time and decide which career is perfect for you.
This is a part of your life in which you invest in yourself and grow as a person. We wish to give you more than just premium education. After all, student days should be about more than just sitting in a classroom.