- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 22 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
The time has come to jump on the bandwagon of one of the most sought-after and exciting professions in computer engineering and become a key player on the digital playground.
Our undergraduate course stands ready to offer you a program tailored and suited to absolutely the latest industry trends and internationally recognized standards. This means that with a diploma from Algebra, you’ll be ready to sail into corporate waters in Croatia and abroad almost immediately.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll know everything there is to know about software engineering, you’ll master the dominant object-oriented .NET and JAVA languages, learn how to programme, develop and manage complex apps and IT systems. Wherever you see your future, Agebra’s diploma is bound to put the wind in your sails.
We’ve ensured a work placement for you during the duration of your course with one of our partner employers. Their number keeps increasing every year so as to ensure the best possible platform for your career development.
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Development of complex computer applications for desktop and web
- You’ll be developing applications and turning user requests into functionalities from market analysis to product development.
- Development of computer applications for mobile devices
- Thousands of new ideas for that perfect mobile app are being developed each day. Be a part of the new Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter.
- Development and management of information systems
- The perfect job awaits those who get excitement from solving problems in a dynamic environment. You’ll oversee the installation and functioning of complex systems, and take part in strategic planning and quality control.
- Manage application development projects
- You’ll manage development teams and make sure that all pieces of these complex systems fall into place and in line with the client’s wishes.
- Development of business information systems
- High quality information systems can greatly enhance business competitiveness and their development requires specialist experts in the field of software engineering.
Java Programming (I and II)
Adaptive, flexible programming language has been around for over 20 years. These two connected courses will prepare you for creating object-oriented applications in the most popular language from its basics to advanced capabilities. You’ll practice on assigned scenarios, go through basic functions, but also more advanced ones such as programming frameworks RMI and JNDI and their applicability.See more
Domagoj graduated in Software Engineering at Algebra. He works as a security software developer at Clavister, a Swedish company specialized in network security.
Vedran is our Software Engineering alumnus. After graduation, he became a successful entrepreneur, a co-founder and CTO of startup Mogy.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.