- Class 30
- Practice 15
- Independent work 75
Lecturers and associates
1. Publications Office of the EU (2018) PM² project management methodology [online]
Available at: https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/ac3e118a-cb6e-11e8-9424-01aa75ed71a1/language-en
1. [Anon.] (2017) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).6th edn. [s.l.] Project Management Institute.
2. IPMA (2016) Individual Competence Baseline, Version 4.0 (ICB4) [online]
Available at: https://www.ipma.world/individuals/standard/
1. Kerzner, H. (2005) Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling.12thedn.[s.l.] Wiley.
Minimal learning outcomes
- Explain basic values of the methodology, project charter and organizational structures. Develop the project's WBS structure, milestones and activities.
- Calculate project plan and know how to control project by using Critical path method.Explain basic parameters of Earned Value Method.
- Explain basic concepts of managing issues, scope, communication, risks, quality, and metrics within different PM standards and methodologies.
- Create a project timetable with project activities and resources by using tools for project management.
- Update project plan and create a report on the progress and cost of the project by using tools for project management.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Choose the methodology, WBS structure and develop the project charter. Design integrated project plan.
- Use Earned Value Method as a tool for managing projects in detail by all parameters.
- Choose techniques of managing issues, scope, communication, risks, quality and metrics within different PM standards and methodologies.
- Create a project timetable with time floats and constraints, addressing overallocated resources by using tools for project management.
- Evaluate the basic indicators of the project success by using tools for project management.