Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study programme, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 quality assurance system in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 25 years
- Institutional exchange agreements with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Professional Bachelor Study of Applied Computing
Learning Outcomes of Study Programme
GENERAL LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Actively, in speech and writing, communicate in English in the field of computer science and applied computing,
- Evaluate and analyze problems in the field of expertise using concepts of information theory, applied mathematical theory and best engineering practices,
- Suggest solutions in the field of applied computing by analyzing and evaluating current knowledge, models and solutions in the field of the expertise,
- Apply complex research and analysis methods to determine detailed user or organizational requirements for information solutions or systems
- Identify, analyze and explain the problems of applying, polishing and implementing existing information systems in a wider business context and propose adequate solutions
- Manage relationship with users and / or members of a team, recognizing possible sources of misunderstanding and conflict and proactively and effectively influence their inhibition
- Design , prepare and manage the implementation of development projects in the field of applied computing using recognized methodologies and taking into account available resources, budgets and risks
- Be aware of business, organizational and sociological aspects of application and impact on the environment (user, organization, society) when planning, designing and applying information systems
- Evaluate the entrepreneurial idea and propose adequate business and organizational conditions for its realization
- Proactively manage your own professional and personal development and collect new knowledge and skills in different contexts and environment (e.g. through successful and unsuccessful projects, through continuous self-learning and monitoring of scientific and technological achievements, additional education …)
- Independently design and manage IT project with available resources, taking responsibility for personal and team tasks in unpredictable business conditions and environment
- Perform an independently significant final project by following set of requirements and standards and by applying modern technologies, tools and methodology
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES – APPLIED COMPUTING:
- Apply basic software tools, structures and algorithms to solve problems and develop complete software solutions
- Apply tools and techniques for creating and formatting databases, and entering, modifying and accessing data in databases,
- Expert usage of current programming languages (Java, C #, …) and development tools, and apply current software development methodologies using object-oriented approach
- Use modern tools, techniques and development frameworks to create software solutions for the web environment
- Use modern tools, techniques and development frameworks to create mobile software solutions
- Create, plan and design user interface in accordance with current trends in design, ergonomics and accessibility, including interfaces for users with special needs
- Design and build complex interactive application solutions and applications for business usage
- Create software solutions in line with current methodologies of solution development lifecycle, project development of applications and software engineering
- Apply adequate methods and techniques for tackling large sets of data and create solutions to support management and decision-making.
Learn all about the study programme
The future is not set in stone. Your effort, passion and perseverance are keys to success. Our career center can help you to best invest your time and decide which career is perfect for you.
This is a part of your life in which you invest in yourself and grow as a person. We wish to give you more than just premium education. After all, student days should be about more than just sitting in a classroom.