- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 21 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Professional study program is completed by passing all exams and acquiring a minimum of 180 ECTS credits including the completion of professional practice and preparation of final paper.
The professional title acquired is in accordance with Article 74 of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education, consolidated text (Official Gazette, No. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13 and 101/14) and the Act on Academic and Professional Titles and the Academic Degree (Official Gazette, No. 107/07 and 118/12).
By completing their studies, students acquire the professional title of : Bachelor of Computer Engineering in corresponding sub-specialization, which corresponds to the degree of Baccalaureus, B.Comp.Eng..
- Study program duration
- 6 semesters (3 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
ECDL StandardApplications Development Microsoft CTS - WebApplications development Oracle CertifiedAssociate – OCA ITIL Foundation
- bacc. ing. comp. (Bachelor of Computer Engineering, sub-specialization in Software Engineering)
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.