Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
When enrolling, students are able to choose their course schedules. Schedules are available as follows:
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
- work days exercises are held from 08.00 till 14.40.Lectures are held during the same period or from 17.00 till 22.00 (full-time and part-time students can choose this schedule).
- two work days a week (e.g. Monday and Thursday) from 17.00 till 22.00, Saturdays from 08.00 till 16.30 (only part-time students can choose this schedule)
Classes are held during 15 weeks per semester at an average of 5 hours per day or ranging from 22 up to 24 hours per week. Within each semester, the University College schedule provides two additional weeks for midterm examination periods. Timetable and schedule of classes are determined by the University College in accordance with the students’ wishes and economic feasibility. The University College will arrange full-time and part-time study groups according to a schedule that is in consistence with the interests of students and economically feasible.Student guide