- Predavanje 30
- Vježbe 30
- Samostalni rad 90
Administration of open source operating systems
Nastavnici i suradnici
Sadržaj i cilj
The objective of this module is to enable students to:
- acquire the knowledge of basic administration of open source operating systems
- expand on basic administration by using scripting and command line utilities to manage a server based on open source operating systems
- practical approaches to the administration of open source operating systems.
- how to use all of the available command-line utilities to simple and semi-complex problems in environments based on open source operating systems.
It is essential for students to take this module as it will enable them to learn administration of open source operating systems, that important for their future job prospects as system engineers. It will also prepare students for future modules that will grow in complexity - both in terms of subjects covered and size of the environment to manage.
1. Allen, F., Kesler, M., Saumik, P., Snehangashu K., Costea, V. (2019) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0 RH124 Red Hat System Administration I, [s.l.]:Red Hat
1. Allen, F., Andrade, A., Quatremain H., Costea, V., Snehangashu K., Kesler, M., Saumik, P., (2019) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0 RH134 Red Hat System Administration II, [s.l.]:Red Hat
1. Bresnahan, C., Blum, R., Suehring, S. (2019) LPIC-1 Certification Kit: Exam 101-500 and Exam 102-500, 111 River Street Hoboken, NJ7030, Sybex