- Your privacy is very important to us (∇)
- We only collect data necessary for the defined purpose (∇)
- We have ensured the necessary measures to protect the collected data (∇)
- We do not sell your data to other business entities (∇)
- Exercise your rights (∇)
- The joint controller is Algebra Group that included the following entities:
- Algebra d.o.o., Gradišćanska 24, Zagreb, OIB: 24919984448,
- Algebra University College, Gradišćanska 24, Zagreb, OIB: 14575159920
- The joint controller has also appointed a joint Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect and how?
- The personal data we collect is contact information and other personal data necessary for the provision of services.
- We collect personal data through our website by means of contact forms, website cookies, registration forms, or contracts for rendering services.
- A portion of personal data is transferred to us by public authorities or business entities based on business cooperation agreements.
- Using video surveillance in some of our facilities, we collect data for the purpose of protection of persons and property according to legitimate interests. An appropriate notice about video surveillance is displayed in each facility.
- We use Google and Facebook analytics cookies for the purpose of improving our website and user experience, as well as to analyze the visits to our website.
What is the purpose of data processing?
- All processing of personal data that we perform is related to the provision of services and information about our services.
What is the basis of data collection/processing?
- We collect personal data pursuant to legal and contractual obligations and based on your consent.
Who has access to data?
- Data access is granted to authorized Algebra Group employees and our contracted processors, while a portion of the data is transferred to public authorities based on legally defined obligations. Personal data shall not be sold or illegally transferred to third parties under any circumstances.
- Websites of other companies – on our website you will occasionally come across internet links to websites of other companies that are not under the purview of Algebra Group. Algebra Group is in no way accountable for the content, products, services and practices of other companies. The links do not represent endorsement or association with these companies.
- Transfer of your personal data outside of Europe – Algebra or our service providers will in certain special cases transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Community to United States using prescribed security measures by means of the Privacy Shield agreement.
How long is the data retention period?
- Data retention periods are defined by legal and contractual obligations, and partly by internal acts.
What are the measures of protection?
- Algebra Group implements adequate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of personal data, thus ensuring their accuracy, completeness, confidentiality and reliability.
What are the data subjects’ rights?
- We ensure that the data subjects receive the rights guaranteed by the General Data Protection Regulation – the right to data access, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability, and the right to object. In addition, respondents have the right to withdraw the consents they have given us.
- How to exercise data subject rights
- The request for the fulfillment of subject rights may be submitted in person or sent by mail to the address: Algebra d.o.o., Gradišćanska 24, Zagreb.
- More information on how to submit a request for the fulfilment of subject rights may be obtained by e-mail, at email@example.com, or by phone, at 01/2332-861.
Data Protection Officer
- In writing, at the address: Algebra d.o.o., Gradišćanska ulica 24, Zagreb
- By e-mail, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org