The main goals of the UNIQUE project are empowering VET teachers to create inclusive, stereotypes-free and discrimination-free classrooms.
Furthermore, the aim of the project is to encourage the creation of equal educational opportunities for all pupils, students and participants in educational programs so that everyone can learn in pleasant educational environment, regardless of their personal beliefs or identities. Project partners will pay special attention on creating positive educational environments for the members of the LGBTIQ community.
Our project partners are:
- AKMI Anonimi Ekpaideftiki (Greece)
- Stichting Global Alliance for LGBT Education (Netherlands)
- Internationaler Bund Polska (Poland)
- KES College (Cyprus)
- National Association of VET Schools (Bulgaria)
- Centar za građanske inicijative Poreč
- SYMPLEXIS (Greece)
- BK Consult GbR (Germany).
The online kick-off meeting was held on 4th February 2021 during which project partners discussed overall aim and objectives, foreseen activities, role of partners and expected outcomes of the project.
All the best wishes and lots of success to all of the project partners!