This Java EE 6 programming course covers the design and creation of SOAP and RESTful web services and clients.
This Develop Web Services with JAX-WS & JAX-RS training teaches business component and client developers how to design, implement,and deploy web services and web service clients. Do so Java technology components and the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 SDK.
Što ćete naučiti
- Create XML documents and XML schemas while using XML Namespaces.
- Produce and consume JSON and XML using JAXB.
- Understand WSDL files and the role they play in SOAP based web services and select either a top-down (WSDL first) or bottom-up (code first) approach to the development of SOAP web services.
- Make calls to and implement web services based on SOAP standards using JAX-WS (Metro Stack).
- Implement REST practices in the creation of web services with the JAX-RS specification (Jersey Stack).
- Secure web services using Java EE Security standards, WS-Security extensions, and OAuth 1.0a.
Kome je namijenjeno
- An Introduction to Web Services
- SOAP Web Services
- Creating JAX-WS Clients
- RESTful Web Services
- Creating RESTful Clients in Java
- Bottom-Up JAX-WS Web Services
- Top-Down JAX-WS Web Services
- JAX-RS RESTful Web Services
- Web Service Error Handling
- Security Concepts
- Web Service Security with Jersey
- OAuth 1.1a with Jersey