Advanced This course covers all aspects of how to architect for the cloud over four-and-a-half days.
It covers topics from Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS to offer an immersive course in cloud architecture. You will learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise level designs—and everything in between. Starting with the Well-Architected Framework, you will learn important architecting information for AWS services including: compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs.
Što ćete naučiti
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- 1. Core AWS Knowledge 2. Designing Your Environment 3. Making Your Environment Highly Available 4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS 5. Event-Driven Scaling 6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure 7. Designing Storage at Scale 8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS 9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework 10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies 11. Troubleshooting Your Environment 12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies