Learn the foundations of cloud computing, storage, and networking on AWS in this one-day course.
AWS Technical Essentials is fundamental-level, one-day, instructor-led classroom course that introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with the fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Što ćete naučiti
- AWS platform terminology and concepts
- AWS management console navigation
- AWS security measures
- AWS Storage options
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- AWS compute and networking options
- Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
We recommend that attendees of this course have IT technical knowledge and some experience.
Kako izgleda online edukacija?