Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program.
Certified Network Defender CND v2 is based on the cybersecurity education framework and work role task analysis presented by the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF). The program is also mapped to the Department of Defense (DoD) roles for system/network administrators as well as global work roles and responsibilities laid out by the revised National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Framework 2.0.
Što ćete naučiti
- Understanding network security management.
- Establishing network security policies and procedures.
- Windows and Linux security administration.
- Setting up mobile and IoT device security.
- Implementing data security techniques on networks.
- Embedding virtualization technology security.
- Determining cloud and wireless security.
- Deploying and using risk assessment tools.
- Learn basics of first response and forensics.
- Understanding indicators of Compromise, Attack, and Exposures (IoC, IoA, IoE).
- Building threat intelligence capabilities.
- Establishing and monitoring log management.
- Implementing endpoint security.
- Configuring optimum firewall solutions.
- Understanding and using IDS/IPS technologies.
- Establishing Network Authentication, Authorization, Accounting (AAA).
Kome je namijenjeno
Certified Network Defender (CND v2) is for those who work in the network administration/cybersecurity domain in the capacity of Network Administrator/Engineer, Network Security Administrator/Engineer/Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, Security Analyst, Network Defense Technician, Security Operator. CND v2 is for all cybersecurity operations, roles, and anyone looking to build a career in cybersecurity.
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security
- Module 03: Technical Network Security
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence