EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) program teaches you how to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended.
If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
The heart of the CPENT program is all about helping you master your pen testing skills by putting them to use on our live cyber ranges. The CPENT ranges were designed to be dynamic in order to give you a real-world training program, so just as targets and technology continue to change in live networks, both the CPENT practice and exam ranges will mimic this reality as our team of engineers continue to add targets and defenses throughout the CPENT course’s lifetime. The CPENT program is the next step after the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification on the journey to the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master.
Što ćete naučiti
- Advanced Windows attacks.
- Attacking IoT systems.
- Writing exploits: Advanced Binary Exploitation.
- Bypassing a Filtered Network.
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Access hidden networks with pivoting.
- Double pivoting.
- Privilege escalation.
- Evading defense mechanisms.
- Attack automation with scripts.
- Weaponize your exploits.
- Write professional reports.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Cybersecurity Forensic Analyst
- Cyberthreat Analyst
- Cloud Security Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Application Security Analyst
- Cybersecurity Assurance Engineer
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Security Penetration Tester
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Architect
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing - External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing - Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing - Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
- Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions