Learn to design and develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database.
The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to developing a database.
Što ćete naučiti
- Design and implement tables.
- Advanced table designs.
- Ensure data integrity through constraints.
- Indexes, including optimized and column store indexes.
- Design and implement views.
- Design and implement stored procedures.
- Design and implement user-defined functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and implement in-memory tables.
- Implement managed code in SQL Server.
- Store and query XML data.
- Work with spatial data.
- Store and query BLOBs and text documents
Kome je namijenjeno
- The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
- 1. Introduction to Database Development
- Introduction to the SQL Server Platform
- SQL Server Database Development Tasks
- Designing Tables
- Data Types
- Working with Schemas
- Creating and Altering Tables
- Partitioning Data
- Compressing Data
- Temporal Tables
- Enforcing Data Integrity
- Implementing Domain Integrity
- Implementing Entity and Referential Integrity
- Core Indexing Concepts
- Data Types and Indexes
- Heaps, Clustered, and Nonclustered Indexes
- Single Column and Composite Indexes
- Index Strategies
- Managing Indexes
- Execution Plans
- The Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Query Store
- Introduction to Columnstore Indexes
- Creating Columnstore Indexes
- Working Columnstore Indexes
- Introduction to Views
- Creating and Managing Views
- Performance Considerations for Views
- Introduction to Stored Procedures
- Working with Stored Procedures
- Implementing Parameterized Stored Procedures
- Controlling Execution Context
- Overview of Functions Designing and Implementing Scalar Functions
- Designing and Implementing Table-Valued Functions
- Alternatives to Functions
- Designing DML Triggers
- Implementing DML Triggers
- Advanced Trigger Concepts
- In-Memory Tables
- Native Stored Procedures
- Introduction to CLR Integration in SQL Server
- Implementing and Publishing CLR Assemblies
- XML and XML Schemas
- Storing XML Data and Schemas in SQL Server
- Implementing the XML Data Type
- Using the T-SQL FOR XML Statement
- Getting Started with xQuery
- Shredding XML
- Introduction to Spatial Data
- Working with SQL Server Spatial Data Types
- Using Spatial Data in Applications
- Considerations for BLOB Data
- Working with FileStream
- Using Full-Text Search
- Concurrency and Transactions
- Locking Internals
- Extended Events
- Working with extended Events
- Live Query Statistics
- Optimize Database File Configuration
- Lab 1: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Lab 2: Using Advanced Table Designs
- Lab 3: Using Data Integrity Through Constraints
- Lab 4: Implementing Indexes
- Lab 5: Optimizing Indexes
- Lab 6: Using Columnstore Indexes
- Lab 7: Designing and Implementing Views
- Lab 8: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Lab 9: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Lab 10: Responding to Data Manipulation by Using Triggers
- Lab 11: Using In-Memory Database Capabilities
- Lab 12: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Lab 13: Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Lab 14: Working with SQL Server Spatial Data
- Lab 15: Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- Lab 16: SQL Server Concurrency
- Lab 17: Monitoring, Tracing, and Baselining
Kako izgleda online edukacija?