Introduction to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and OpenShift 4 cluster
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) introduces students to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift® Container Platform 4.10.
Što ćete naučiti
- Container and OpenShift architecture.
- Creating containerized services.
- Managing containers and container images.
- Creating custom container images.
- Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift.
- Deploying multi-container applications.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Developers who want to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are looking to use container technologies in software architectures.
- Site Reliability Engineers who want to support their technology infrastructure using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Introducing container technology
- Creating containerized services
- Managing containers
- Managing container images
- Creating custom container images
- Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploying multi-container applications
- Troubleshooting containerized applications
- Comprehensive review of introduction to container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift