Design, build, and deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat OpenShift Developer II: Building Kubernetes Applications (DO288) teaches you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster. Whether you are migrating existing applications or writing container-native applications, you will learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
Što ćete naučiti
- Features for developers in the Red Hat OpenShift web console.
- Building and publishing container images for Red Hat OpenShift.
- Managing container deployments on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Create and deploy multi-container applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications using Helm Charts and Kustomize.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Enterprise application developers
- DevOps site reliability engineers
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Developers
- Define the Red Hat OpenShift architecture, concepts and terminology, and set up the developer environment.
- Deploy simple applications by using the Red Hat OpenShift web console and command-line tools.
- Build, deploy and manage the lifecycle of container images by using a container registry.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift build process and build container images.
- Describe the different Red Hat OpenShift deployment strategies and how to monitor the health of applications.
- Deploy multi-container applications by using Red Hat OpenShift templates, Helm charts, and Kustomize.
- Implement CI/CD workflows by using Red Hat OpenShift Pipelines.