Submissions and Publications
Submissions and Publications
The 18th China-Europe International Symposium on Software Engineering Education (CEISEE 2022)
- October 27-28, 2022
- Algebra University College
- Zagreb, Croatia (Online and Offline)
Since 2005, CEISEE has already held its seventeenth session in China and Europe, and CEISEE has become one of the excellent platforms for the attendees from educational institutes, software industry and educational authorities across Europe and China to exchange their visions and wisdom, to share their experience, and to discuss their approaches for the industry-oriented software education.
The theme of CEISEE 2022 is “How the Metaverse is Shaping the Future of Education”, especially the blooming of artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, block chain, Service Science, Robotics, Autonomous System, IoT etc. Scope of the conference ranges from knowledge body and curriculum to the industry-university collaboration, to make the symposium more valuable and inspiring to the software engineering education community. The conference aims to explore the new approaches for software engineering education, including new software engineering related specialty programs and curriculum, cross-disciplinary education, cooperation between universities and industry, online education and e-learning, innovative entrepreneurship practice, international cooperation on education, education and teaching with Metaverse, AI + education and teaching, and other relevant topics.
- Authors are invited to submit research contributions or reports of practical experience related to the symposium topics in the form of word document files (doc/docx).
- FULL papers, normally 5 to 8 pages, must be submitted via EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ceisee2022.
- Submissions should be written in English.
- Correspondence will be sent to the first-named author unless otherwise indicated.
- The papers will be peer-reviewed by the international programme committee.
- Authors of accepted papers must orally present their papers on the symposium, otherwise the papers would be excluded from the proceedings.
- Accepted papers will be published in the journal – Computer Education (计算机教育). Publication fee should be paid directly to the editorial office.
Name: Zrinka Boric,
Name: Shengnan Cao,
A strong tailwind
You will learn all about a continuously growing area that is IT. We believe this gives you a base for personal growth and makes you a prime target for employers worldwide
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world and take good care that all of our study programs stays up to date with world trends.
Accolades and awards make us proud, as well as being proclaimed the best professional study in Croatia. We strive to justify your trust and take our role in your education very seriously.