High-Growth Programme: Call for innovative tourism SMEs and startups
The EU DigiTOUR is an EU funded project that is inviting innovative SMEs and startups from tourist sector, with the disruptive ideas, based in Croatia, Germany, Italy or Slovenia to apply for the High-Growth Programme!
- incubate/accelerate your business with professionals
- expand your network with a group of forward-thinking people working in the deep-tech/tourism fields
- unlock the opportunity of receiving micro funding up to €10.000!
- innovative SMEs and startups, legally established and registered in Croatia, Germany, Italy or Slovenia
- innovative SMEs and startups from the tourist sector, with the following NACE code or the main product(s) demonstrably applied to the tourist sector
At the end of the programme, 30 out of 45 innovative SMEs/startups will be selected as digital Champions and will be assigned with vouchers as final third parties beneficiaries. The digital Champions will be qualified to access the second phase of the programme – EU DigiTOUR Hackathon, as key players.
EU DigiTOUR is an EU funded project holding the mission of magnifying the digital transformation in the tourist sector. To achieve the mission, EU DigiTOUR designed the High-Growth Programme which provides the technical support activities aimed to bridge the gap in the adoption of digital technologies to traditionally oriented European SMEs from the tourist sector!
General rules and Deadline for submission of applications:
- Applicants are required to complete the application form available through: https://x23eupro.grantplatform.com/
- The application will consist of a form to provide information about the innovative SMEs’ profile, the product/process/service proposed using AI, AR/VR, IoT, big data, and a pitch deck to be submitted as an attachment.
- Application is also possible through the project website link that will be re-directing to the GG Platform.
- Only proposals submitted in English will be accepted.
- Submissions written in another language will not be evaluated.
- Only applications submitted before the deadline will be accepted.
- Only proposals submitted via the Good Grants online platform, complete with all the templates annexed, will be accepted. Paper/printed versions submitted by post or other means will not be accepted. Hand-written applications will not be accepted.
- Submission opening date: November 23, 2022, 09:00 CET
- Submission deadline: February 15, 2023, 17:00 CET
- During this period, questions about the application process can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participation to the EU DigiTOUR Transformation Academy will be an asset.
Further information about the applications:
Please note that only the filled-in Application Form (Annex I) will be evaluated at the submission phase. It is therefore of utmost importance that this document contains all the relevant information concerning the action. Applicants are expected to provide complete and accurate applicant information and data via the Good Grants on-line platform, as provided in the “Guide for Applicants”.
Each received application will be sent over an “Acknowledgment of Receipt” email. No late submissions will be accepted and will be returned via email ref. “call closed”
If you have any questions regarding the High-Growth Programme, feel free to contact us at email@example.com indicating clearly the reference of the Call for participation and the question.
* check the vouchers scheme in the Call for participation document attached below.