Learn how to Design an Azure Data Solution.
Lern to design various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements. This can include on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios which incorporate relational, No-SQL or Data Warehouse data.
Explore how to design data security including data access, data policies and standards. They will also design Azure data solutions which includes the optimization, availability and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
Što ćete naučiti
- Choose the appropriate Azure Data Platform solutions based on business requirements
- Implement relational and non-relational data stores on Azure
- Design data solutions on Azure with security, availability, and disaster recovery in mind
Kome je namijenjeno
- The audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
- Module 1: Data Platform Architecture Considerations In this module, the students will learn how to design and build secure, scalable and performant solutions in Azure by examining the core principles found in every good architecture. They will learn how using key principles throughout your architecture regardless of technology choice, can help you design, build, and continuously improve your architecture for an organizations benefit.
- Core Principles of Creating Architectures
- Design with Security in Mind
- Performance and Scalability
- Design for availability and recoverability
- Design for efficiency and operations
- Case Study
- Lambda architectures from a Batch Mode Perspective
- Design an Enterprise BI solution in Azure
- Automate enterprise BI solutions in Azure
- Architect an Enterprise-grade Conversational Bot in Azure
- Lambda architectures for a Real-Time Perspective
- Architect a stream processing pipeline with Azure Stream Analytics
- Design a stream processing pipeline with Azure Databricks
- Create an Azure IoT reference architecture
- Defense in Depth Security Approach
- Identity Management
- Infrastructure Protection
- Encryption Usage
- Network Level Protection
- Application Security
- Adjust Workload Capacity by Scaling
- Optimize Network Performance
- Design for Optimized Storage and Database Performance
- Identifying Performance Bottlenecks
- Design a Highly Available Solution
- Incorporate Disaster Recovery into Architectures
- Design Backup and Restore strategies
- Maximizing the Efficiency of your Cloud Environment
- Use Monitoring and Analytics to Gain Operational Insights
- Use Automation to Reduce Effort and Error
Kako izgleda online edukacija?